Internal Complaints Committee
- To prevent sexual harassment at the workplace.
- To prevent discrimination and sexual harassment against girls by promoting gender amity among students and employees.
- To conduct periodical programs on women empowerment.
- To provide a conducive environment and congenial atmosphere for women.
Internal Complaints Committee Role & Responsibilities
- To promote awareness about sexual harassment through educational initiatives that encourage and foster a dignified and safe environment for women on campus.
- To provide a neutral, confidential, and supportive environment for the campus community who may have been sexually harassed.
- To ensure fair and timely resolution of complaints about sexual harassment.
- To provide information regarding counseling and support services on the campus.
- To ensure that students, faculty, and staff are provided with current and comprehensive information on sexual harassment and assault.
Internal Complaints Committee Members
||Name of the Member
||Dr. M. Sathya
||Vice Principal, HoD/IT
||Presiding Officer & Convenor
||Dr. C. Chithra
||Mrs. M. Mahalakshmi
||Mr. C. Pandian
||Mr. K. M. Senthil Kumar
||Ms. N. Vishnu Priya
||Ms. S. Swetha
||Mr. S. MuKilan
In case of any grievance, please reach out to us by submitting the below form:
File a Complaint