QUALITY IMPROVEMENT CELL
Quality Improvement Cell is formed to enhance the quality of both the faculty members and the students and
It has become essential to improve the teaching skills and knowledge of the teachers and learning process of students to improve quality.
Establishment of an effective internal quality system to enable the NSCET to realize the vision.
"NSCET aspires to become an Innovative institution by developing excellent human resources with leadership qualities, ethical and moral values, research culture and innovative skills through higher education of global standards"
- To design and develop appropriate quality system procedures for academic and administrative activities of the institution in consultation with all the concerned members.
- To educate, train, counsel and motivate all the members to effectively implement the developed quality system procedures.
- To identify and train a group of internal quality monitoring members to monitor the effective implementation of the quality system procedure
- Quality Improvement cell motivates and aids the faculty to switch from the traditional learning mode to the blended learning mode for the enhancement in quality of technical education.
- In the blended learning mode, apart from the text books, faculty members have to go through the video lectures provided by eminent scholars / institutions so that teaching – learning process will be effective.
- Faculty members are encouraged to attend conferences / seminars and workshop to update themselves on present trends. Incentives are provided to encourage their participation.
- In addition, faculty members are motivated to submit articles in reputed journals and they are awarded for their submission
Functions of QIC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes /activities of NSCET, leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the NSCET for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in NSCET.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report of the NSCET based on the quality parameters / assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA) in the prescribed format.
Goals of QIC
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the NSCET.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Get feedback from our honorable chief gust regard that functions .these kind of feed backs are used for improving our function quality.
- Collect all Programs report and photos from various department and cell activates it’s also used for improving our Programs quality.
- Collect various Reports (FDP, Seminar, Workshop, Journal etc) in from all department staff members Collect certificates (Paper presentation, Symposium, Journal etc) from students it’s used for analyzing the college quality.
- Attend the ISO audit in effective manner and also follow the ISO regarding activities.
- Creating various formats for improving academic and non academic qualities and also effectively prepare NBA.
- Prepare the college magazine for every academic year.
- Collect each and every Month Report from various department activities and prepare the consolidated Monthly Report it’s used for analyzing the college quality.